Hello, my name is Charles and I’m here to review Transformers for the PlayStation 2. This game is based on the TV series Transformers: Armada & was released in the US on May 11, 2004.
The protagonists of this game are:
- Optimus Prime (Designation: Autobot Leader/Commander)(Vehicle Mode: Semi-Truck)(Weapon: Ion Blaster),
- Hot Shot (Designation: Autobot Warrior/Scout)(Vehicle: Car)(Weapon: Blaster),
- Red Alert (Designation: Autobot Scientist/Doctor)(Vehicle Mode: Ambulance)(Weapon: Left-Armed Hand Blaster.)
The antagonists for this game are:
- Megatron (Designation: Decepticon Leader/Commander)(Vehicle Mode: Tank)(Weapon: Waist-Mounted Tank Turret),
- Starscream (Designation: Decepticon Warrior)(Vehicle Mode: Fighter Jet)(Weapons: Sword/Shoulder-Mounted Null Laser Cannons),
- Cyclonus (Designation: Decepticon Warrior)(Vehicle Mode: Helicopter)(Weapon: Wrist-Mounted Blasters),
- Tidal Wave (Designation: Decepticon Super Soldier/Super Weapon)(Vehicle Mode: Warship)(Weapon: Body-Mounted Cannons/Turrets),
- Unicron (Designation: The Chaos-Bringer/The Embodiment of All Evil/Planet-Eater)(Vehicle Mode: Planet.)
The locations we visit in this game are The Amazon Rainforest, Antarctica, The Amazon Rainforest’s Deep Jungle, some small islands in the Atlantic Ocean, Alaska, The Interior of Starscream’s Starship, An Island in the Pacific Ocean & Iacon City on Planet Cybertron.
In this game, The Autobots travel to Earth to save, recover & protect a lost race of Transformers called Mini-Cons, while battling the evil Decepticons & their new Decepticlone Army.
In conclusion, I found this game to be jam-packed with action, thrills & all-around excitement. I recommend this game to anyone who is a fan of Third-Person Shooter video games.