Before I start editing videos, I’ve been learning about different camera shots, other types of equipment that filmmakers use, and some do’s and don’ts when you’re a Director or a Video Editor. All of this information is provided in the Presentations by Scott.
After we learn all of that, we got a Refurbished Dell Desktop Tower Computer, install updates, and install third-party applications from Adobe including Adobe Premiere Pro. Jake manage to record a lot of clips from Find Your Corporate Zen and now Jake, other students, and I were experiencing editing the clips and combining them into one video file by using Adobe Premiere Pro and it’s powerful features.
That’s not the only thing we did in Video Media however. We also did some Stop-Motion Animation by using LEGO figures and some building sets, even though I’ve never done Stop-Motion Animation in Video Media before.
Seeds for Autism Student
For those on the autism spectrum, finding opportunities to socialize and connect with others can be especially difficult. At SEEDs for Autism, we are happy to provide organized recreational activities in a structured, supportive environment where participants can engage with their peers, cultivate new experiences and have FUN! Our BE A STAR workshop empowered participants to express themselves creatively, practice social skills and SHINE as they learned elements of dance, comedy and theater during this wonderful introduction to performance art!
I went to the “Be a Star” event at SEEDs for Autism where we learned about theater, dance, and comedy. First I learned dance and what different styles there are and how to express yourself while doing so. The different styles were jazz, ballet, and modern. Jazz dancing is like you’re back in the 50s going to a hop with very energetic lively movements. Ballet is more graceful as if you’re in a fairy-tale dancing with prince charming. Modern is however you feel in the moment you can dance emotions you want to express. The next part was theater and learning how to read a script, speaking when it’s your cue and convincing the audience what you are trying to convey. Last was comedy where we learned how to tell a joke, getting the timing right and to get a laugh out of your audience. In the end I learned about performing and what to do to keep your audience’s attention.
Last week I went on vacation to Honolulu Hawaii a beautiful island paradise. We went on many hikes through muddy jungle terrain; one of my favorite hikes was a hike to a waterfall going down the cliff side through small ponds I took a sip from the water and got soaked in the progress it was really tasty water. Also I went to a place called the Polynesian Cultural Center learned about the many different islanders that occupy other pacific islands; saw a canoe show depicting the stories of the islands and how they were formed. Finally I got to tour a massive battleship called The USS Missouri where japan surrender to america ending WW2. Hawaii was an amazing place to visit and can’t wait to go back again.
2018 Presidential Medal of Freedom recipients
The presidential medal of freedom is the highest civilian award in the United States.
from the White House website is a list of the 2018 recipients:
Miriam Adelson – doctor, philanthropist, and humanitarian. Founder of the Adelson Medical Research Foundation. Part of the American Jewish community supporting Jewish schools, Holocaust memorial organizations, Israeli Defense Forces, and Birthright Israel.
Orrin G Hatch – Utah Senator and one of the longest serving senators in American History (41 years).
Alan C Page – Pro-Football Hall of Fame inductee. Minnesota Supreme Court Justice (Retired).
Elvis Presley (posthumously awarded) – American music cultural icon of the 20th century. Also dubbed the King of rock
Babe Ruth (posthumously awarded) – former American baseball athlete. One of the most iconic athletes of the 20th century.
Antonin Scalia (posthumously awarded) – United States Supreme Court Justice.
Roger Staubach – Hall of Fame quarterback. Played college football for the Naval Academy.
10. My favorite Cartoon Network show used to be Dexter’s Laboratory. But after seeing the banned episode “Rude Removal” it really ruined me. But now my favorite Cartoon Network show is Courage the Cowardly Dog.
9. My least favorite Cartoon Network shows are MAD and Ed, Edd N Eddy.
8. What got me into with creativity is when I played my first Mario game which was Super Mario Galaxy and Galaxy 2 for the Nintendo Wii. It has creative enemies, planets, and so many more.
7. My favorite Disney movie is Aladdin, because it’s funny and it has a lot of memorable moments.
6. My favorite PIXAR movie is Inside Out, because I think it’s the most creative, very memorable, and very emotional.
5. I’m currently learning 3D Modeling/Animation in Blender and I actually have an idea for a 3D Animation Short, but I won’t tell you what it is yet.
4. The weirdest animated short I’ve ever seen is the Dirty Birdy. (Link)
3. I used to watch a lot of Cartoon Network, but now I rarely watch cartoons on TV and I prefer playing Video Games more.
2. The cartoons from the very old days that I grew up watching is: Tom and Jerry and Looney Tunes.
1. Some other cartoons I loved is the Pink Panther and Popeye: The Sailor Man. Even though I didn’t grew up watching these cartoons as a little kid, it still inspired me to do animation. Even the YouTube series, Animator Vs. Animation inspired me to do animation as well.
10. I got into Apple Products since 2006 and my first Apple Product I have at home is a Late 2006, 20 inch iMac.
9. I watch Apple Keynote Videos which show some new products and new Operating Systems.
8. The first Apple Keynote I watched is the WWDC 2013.
7. I prefer Apple Products because they provide the best security for our users like me.
6. My first iOS device was the 2nd Generation iPod Touch.
5. Many people recommend me to get a job at a Apple Retail Store.
4. I did manage to get in the interview at a Apple Retail Store but I didn’t get the job.
3. In 2012, I started to understand every computer part, when I was watching a three-part video series about how to build a computer from the NewEgg YouTube Channel. This really helped me understand more about computers.
2. I’m the only person that I know that does Mac Gaming on Steam. PC gamers, I hope you don’t mind if I’m a Mac Gamer.
1. When people have a problem with Apple Devices, I’m the first one to be asked on how to fix this at school and anywhere else.
It helps you get enough rest for the next day. It gives you more time to relax before morning. A good night’s sleep is when you sleep peacefully without disurbance. If you don’t have a good night’s sleep. you get very grouchy and have less energy to get through the day.
If you get a good night’s sleep, you won’t feel so tired and you’ll feel like you’re having a good day – no questions asked. However, if you didn’t get enough rest, it can really ruin your whole day and it would be hard to pay attention to what you’re doing or saying to someone.
Why is getting enough sleep important? Because, it will help you focus better. Your mood will be a positive one for that day.
Why is it important to get a good night’s sleep? To get ready to go to SEEDs on the next day. To feel good. More energy.