All of the beautiful products at SEEDs for Autism are hand-crafted by our participants.
Visit our store to help support this life-changing program.
SUPPORT SEEDs EVERY TIME YOU SHOP AT FRY’S!
Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
* Select “Sign-In”.
* Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in’.
* Under “Welcome back!” click “Your Name/My Account”
* Under “Account Summary” scroll down “Community Rewards”
* Click ‘enroll’ under “Community Rewards”, if prompted, enter personal information
* Under Find Your Organization: Enter Seeds for Autism or the NPO# 87345
* Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to your organization (left side)
* Then select ‘save changes/enroll’.
* If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your account summary page.
Creating an Online Fry’s Account
* Go to http://www.frysfood.com/
* Click on “Welcome! Sign In” (top right)
* Click on “No Account? Register” (top right)
* Under “Create an Account”, enter your email and create a password (write down your email & password—you will need it to register for Fry’s Community Rewards)
* Under “Select your preferred store”, enter your postal code and click “Find”
* Select your store then click on “Create Account”
* You will then be prompted to check your email for the confirmation email
* Click the hyperlink “View My Account” in your email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account
* Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program of your choice
Keri used to be very shy, but SEEDs for Autism has helped her build confidence and improve her social skills. At SEEDs, Keri enjoys creating beautiful, hand-crafted items using ceramics and wood and she is also a regular contributor to this blog. Here, Keri shares experiences from her wonderful trip to Hawaii. (Ed.)
Hello my name is Keri I went to Hawaii for 6 days. It was really green and tropical. I went to one Island it was called Oahu. I chose that Island because it had a lot of activities to do. I went to a couple of different places. I went snorkeling at Hanauma Bay and went on a helicopter ride too. On the helicopter ride we flew over the island. We flew over the Dole plantation and the world’s largest maze, too. We also saw a waterfall on the helicopter ride. Also, we went to the famous Waikiki beach. Pearl Harbor was neat and we saw the Arizona Memorial. We went to the Cemetery of the Pacific were World War 2 veterans were buried. We went to see the state capitol too. Also, we went to a luau and a dinner cruise too. For the dinner cruise we went on a Friday because if you go on a Friday you would see Fireworks where they set them off at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. It was really beautiful scenery and breathtaking beaches.
The Holiday Sale at Seeds For Autism was a open house event to showcase the work we do here. The participants were here helping out and showing their families and customers the products we make. The participants helped sell items as well.
My first Holiday sale was a cool experience. It was fun to see the work we did showed off in a open house event and to sell the products my peers and I have produced.
I have only been at SEEDs a few weeks and this was my first sale but I had a lot of fun overall. About 10:00 a.m I started out making and demonstrating the gingerbread ornaments. This was my first time making these ornaments but it was easy as soon as I got the steps down and I was able to demonstrate it pretty well.
After I had completed the gingerbread station at 11:00 a.m, I walked around for about 10 min. At about 11:10, I went to work in the jewelry department. I helped out the customers there when they had questions on the products as well as repricing things that did not have a price. I worked there from 11:10 till 11:30 then we broke for lunch.
In between things, my parents came in and looked around for about 20 min. About a hour later, my grandmother and my cousin came in and I helped them by showing them around. I introduced my Grandma and my cousin to Amy and to Jonathan. Then at 3:00 I helped Nathaniel clean up the cucumbers and the acorn cookies tables while waiting for my Mom to come pick me up.
My experience at my first Seeds open House was really fun. I got to learn about how a sale works and how to interact with customers and peers in a store type of setting. I would like to do something similar soon.