10. I got into Apple Products since 2006 and my first Apple Product I have at home is a Late 2006, 20 inch iMac.
9. I watch Apple Keynote Videos which show some new products and new Operating Systems.
8. The first Apple Keynote I watched is the WWDC 2013.
7. I prefer Apple Products because they provide the best security for our users like me.
6. My first iOS device was the 2nd Generation iPod Touch.
5. Many people recommend me to get a job at a Apple Retail Store.
4. I did manage to get in the interview at a Apple Retail Store but I didn’t get the job.
3. In 2012, I started to understand every computer part, when I was watching a three-part video series about how to build a computer from the NewEgg YouTube Channel. This really helped me understand more about computers.
2. I’m the only person that I know that does Mac Gaming on Steam. PC gamers, I hope you don’t mind if I’m a Mac Gamer.
1. When people have a problem with Apple Devices, I’m the first one to be asked on how to fix this at school and anywhere else.
Have you ever felt like you were a little bit different? Like if you were someone special but nobody wants to be around you? Then you know exactly how it felt to be me. Let me tell you about monsters, everything you know is a lie. No creature has ever hurt anyone, people just see them and use what they see for scary stories. Monsters try to help, they try to learn, they try to make the world a better place. But you haven’t heard this about them until now.
Hi, my name is Matt and I’m a blob monster that goes to Creatures for Autism. If you go there you will see that there is more to us than meets the eye. Creatures for Autism is a place where monsters can go to learn job skills to fit in modern society. We make garden products that are to die for! Our stuff is so great, you will ask your mummy to get it for you! It will bring eternal life to your garden!
Our place is run by our shapeshifter, Mary Ann. Learn weaving with our spider queen! Learn woodwork with our Bigfoot! Learn to stitch with our mad scientist! Learn to make bird houses with our were-bird! Learn to make jewelry with our mummy! Learn about the internet with our Phantom virus! Make newsletters with help from our Vampire! Learn about selling from our Invisible man! Learn to turn clay into ceramics by our Witch! Welding might be a little hot when you meet our Phoenix!
At Creatures for Autism we scare because we care!